What is “Belonging”?
Bible Study meets Book Club meets Counseling Support Group: this is discipleship counseling at its finest! A place where every woman belongs…
This will be a “closed group. This means that when enrollment closes we will not allow any new women into the group until the next cycle. Running a “closed” group allows us the tight-knit safe space for the stories we need to tell and the openness our souls need.
What is included?
- 6-8 Weeks of Private Group Calls: each call will be 1-2 hours long. During our calls I will offer Bible-based Discipleship Counseling support, and we will discuss what we have been reading, learning, and how this makes a difference in our lives.
- Book-club style discussion (reading of our theme book is entirely optional)
- Time for prayer & encouragement
- Scripture Reading Plan (following this plan is entirely optional)
- Early Access & Discounts for future cycles of “Belonging”
Who is this for?
Women who want to go deeper: deeper with Jesus, and deeper with each other. This group will help foster both while staying focused on Him!
Women who want to grow even in a difficult season–this group will offer you a place to share with an open heart and receive gospel-centered solutions.
Women who want to stay connected–through every high and low season, being deeply rooted in your purpose and with other believers helps you endure any storm.